Marketing Masters/London Visit
From DBS Applicant Gateway
MSc Marketing students have the opportunity to apply for a place on the City Tour to London.
The dates and cost of the trip will be confirmed in due course.
The City Tour has limited places, and there will be an anonymous competitive selection process if demand exceeds the number of places.
What Is Included
The fee includes:
• Company Visits
• Welcome Buffet (Monday Evening)
• Bed & Breakfast (Basic Shared Accommodation)
• Durham University Standard Travel Insurance
A copy of the 2017 Itinerary can be found here (please note that this is subject to change for 2018)
Applications Open at the beginning of November 2018 and students informed of the outcome of their application by the end of November 2018.
Selection will be based on a personal statement of no more than 500 words answering the following questions:
1) What is it about the tour that interests you?
2) What do you hope to learn on the tour that links to your Programme?
3) How will you contribute to make this a positive and productive experience for the group?
"Excellent takeaway on the Marketing Industry as a whole thanks to priceless presentations by industry experts."
"Was inspiring to meet high achieving professionals and ask questions."
"I am seriously considering Marketing positions thanks to the new profound understanding I was able to obtain from the tour!"
Pauline Dowson, Programme Co-ordinator (International)
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org