From DBS Applicant Gateway
This is the start page for the following MSc Management Programmes:
- MSc Management
- MSc Management (Finance)
- MSc Management (Entrepreneurship)
- MSc Management (Human Resource Management)
- MSc Management (International Business)
- MSc Management (Supply Chain Logistics)
Postgraduate Study - 2017 Entry
You are encouraged to read the booklet for 2017 entry found on the above web page, but for your ease we have extracted the most important information from it, as well as adding some more Business School/programme specific information, which you can find below:
Please ensure we have your current personal email address at all times - thank you
- How do I accept my offer?
- How do I pay my deposit?
- What if I have conditions attached to my offer?
- Pre-Sessional English Language
- Can I speak to a Durham graduate?
- Supporting Documentation
- College membership
- Fee Status
- English Language
- The CAS and Visa Process
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Deferring or transferring your application
- Online Information Sessions
- Open Events and Recruitment Fairs
Forms to Complete
There are no forms to complete at present.
This information will be added and made live throughout the recruitment year, and particularly in the 2 or 3 months leading up to the start of the Programme
- The Masters Room
- Tuition Fees and How to Pay
- EU Referendum
- International Students
- Immigration Advice
- In-Sessional English Language
- Travelling to Durham University
- Accommodation and Colleges
- Currency and Banking
- Business School Expansion
- Maps of Durham University
- Welcome Message from the Dean
- Alumni Network
- Our Graduates Say...
- You Tube Channel
- Contact Us (Admissions Office)
- Contact Us (Programme Office)
The following form is optional, but your feedback will help further develop the Applicant Gateway: