Full-Time Programmes/What if I have conditions attached to my offer?
From DBS Applicant Gateway
For any conditions detailed in your offer letter, please supply us with the evidence that you have met these conditions as soon as it is available. If you do not meet any of the conditions specified in your offer letter, you should make contact with the Admissions Office in the first instance and we will be able to advise you on your options.
You can attach additional supporting documentation to your application summary page on your online application form here. Alternatively, please scan and email this documentation to us at the following email addresses:
- Full-Time MBA Programme firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management Masters Programmes email@example.com
- Marketing Masters Programmes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Masters Programmes email@example.com
- Islamic Finance Masters Programmes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economics Masters Programmes email@example.com
- Accounting Masters Programmes firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note supporting documentation must be scanned originals or certified copies on official headed paper and signed and stamped where possible. Please also see the section Supporting Documentation which contains very important information about what details we require to be on final degree certificates and transcripts.
Also, for any outstanding references please be aware that we are unable to contact referees on behalf of individual applicants to request references. We are happy to receive references in the following ways:
- If your referees are happy for you to view the reference they have provided, you can upload them with all other required supporting documents to your online application form here. Or, you can email us a copy to the appropriate programme email address as listed above.
- Referees can email us directly with their reference. Please note that referees must email us from a work email address and not a personal email address.
- References can also be posted to us at the following address; Postgraduate Admissions Team, Durham University Business School, Mill Hill Lane, Durham DH1 3LB, UK
Please note that all references submitted must be signed by the referee, dated and written on letterheaded paper.
We will email you to confirm whether you have met your offer conditions.
Please meet any offer conditions before you travel to Durham
It is strongly advised to meet any offer conditions before you travel to Durham (for example, bachelor degree completion), as until we confirm you have met your offer conditions your place on your chosen Masters programme is not guaranteed.