Full-Time Programmes/Supporting Documentation

From DBS Applicant Gateway

Jump to: navigation, search

Cert 2.png

Final Degree Certificates and Transcripts

It is important that your final degree certificate and transcript are certified copies, and those from overseas need to also be certified translations.  The following details are required to be clearly shown on your documents:

Translated Copies

Translated copies should be provided by a professional translation organisation on official letter headed paper and include the following:

CAS/Visa Implications

The above requirements are particularly important for overseas applicants who will require a CAS in order to apply for a student visa.  The UKVI have very prescriptive regulations which must be adhered to, otherwise you may be required to have your documents translated again or your visa application may be refused.

If you are unsure what to provide, please contact the Admissions Office in the first instance.

Personal tools