Full-Time Programmes/How do I pay my deposit?
From DBS Applicant Gateway
Deposit Online Payment System
We strongly encourage you to pay your deposit using our online facility. Please click here to make a secure payment online. You should follow the instructions and once successfully submitted a confirmation email will be sent to you. This is the most efficient and secure way to pay your deposit.
Please note we are only automatically informed of deposit payments made through our online payment system, so if you pay your deposit via another method, please ensure you inform us at the following email addresses:
- Full-Time MBA Programme email@example.com
- Management Masters Programmes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Masters Programmes email@example.com
- Finance Masters Programmes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Islamic Finance Masters Programmes email@example.com
- Economics Masters Programmes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting Masters Programmes email@example.com
Waiving your Deposit
We can only waive the deposit requirement for applicants who are in receipt of funding or a scholarship which covers the total tuition fees. Applicants will need to provide official evidence of this.
We can only refund your deposit payment in the following circumstances:
- If you attempt but fail to meet any of your offer conditions
- If you fail to obtain a student visa (for overseas applicants).
You will need to provide us with official evidence of the above for us to consider a refund of your deposit payment.