Full-Time MBA/International Study Experience
From DBS Applicant Gateway
MBA students have the opportunity to participate on the International Study Experiences to China and Germany.
China - Antai College of Economics & Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
The Visit will take place from Sunday 27th March to Sunday 3rd April 2016
A copy of the 2015 Itinerary can be found at the following link: Media:CHINA_-_Schedule_V7.pdf (please note that this is subject to change for 2016)
Germany - University of Mannheim Business School
The Visit will take place from Sunday 3rd April to Sunday 10th April 2016
A copy of the 2015 Itinerary can be found at the following link: Media:GERMANY_12-Feb-2015_Mannheim.pdf (please note that this is subject to change for 2016)
What Is Included
• Lectures and Company Visits
• Welcome Dinner
• Bed & Breakfast (Basic Shared Accommodation)
• Durham University Standard Travel Insurance
What Is Not Included
• Arranging and paying for Travel to/from destination
• Ensuring you comply with visa/travel permit requirements for your destination
• Applying for a visa 2 months or more in advance of travel, if you need one
• Purchasing additional travel insurance if required (e.g. dangerous sports, like skiing etc.)
• Meals not stated in the itinerary
• Incidental expenses
We would recommend that students budget a minimum of £400-£500 (approximately) to cover the above expenses.
In addition, for students travelling to China we would recommend that you budget an additional minimum of £400-£500 (approximately) in order to cover travel expenses.
"The Lectures were really amazing as with all the stuff put on by Jiao Tong University. They looked after us so very well - helpful, intelligent and interesting people.."
"It was a big surprise how open the people in China were to discuss even difficult topics... Like financial system in China and ecological situation.."
"I particularly liked the warmth and hospitality by Stefanie and Yana. As a whole the Mannehim Business School were very kind and supportive"
"There was a good balance between the classroom lectures and visiting the companies. I also enjoyed the visit to the Bundesbank Bank. It was very informative."
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org